Under 18 Volunteers
The Cheshire Community Food Pantry, Inc. receives many requests for children & teenagers to participate volunteers with us. Below please see a list of volunteer opportunities for anyone under the age of 18. If you and your child are interested in any of the below please contact April Duquette, email@example.com
- Local Neighborhood Food Drive – Target an item of your choice, age group or call the pantry for what we currently need! Here are some ideas:
- Kids snacks, drinks, or favorites
- Band-Aids – fun & wacky ones for kids or adults to use!
- Paper goods – Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins
- Gather items for our back to school drive or birthday program
- Request Food & Monetary Donations in lieu of birthday or holiday gifts.
- Hold a fundraiser through baking, lemonade, or car wash
- Draw pictures or kind notes for our families
- Plant a garden in your yard and donate harvest to the pantry
- Host a tag sale and donate proceeds to the pantry
We can also provide tours and site visits for children interested in learning more about the food pantry. If you manage a local group of children and would like to have a tour or work on a community service project please contact our Executive Director, April Duquette, firstname.lastname@example.org